Plans for Blu Cavalier and Hawa Bladi
BLU CAVALIER TO HEAD TO FRANCE
France remains the plan for Blu Cavalier, but with all the uncertainty in racing at present, it doesn’t make sense to send him over just yet and we’ll wait until he is back from his break and ready to go into training before looking to get him on the boat.
We are intending on sending him to David Cottin, who has quickly established himself as one of the leading trainers in France in just a couple of seasons as a trainer, while many of you will be familiar with his success at this year’s Festival with Easysland in the Cross-Country.
Though it is frustrating that we didn’t get a chance to run Hawa Bladi this spring, it was encouraging that he was showing the right signs at home and that everything had gone smoothly since his return to training in February.
He’ll be back in June and we’ll work towards starting him off in a bumper in August.
Interested in taking a smaller share to start off? Why not look at our sister site, www.select-racing-club.co.uk